WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
First, when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Also, we collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In addition, we use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• Quickly process your transactions.
• Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Besides, we scan our website on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Also, we use regular Malware Scanning.
Hence, your personal information only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and also required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
More importantly, we implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
And all transactions process through a gateway provider, not stored or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
WE USE ‘COOKIES’ TO:
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
In brief, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. To sum up, you do this through your browser settings. So, since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Thus, if you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Of course, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
In addition, we do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Subsequently, we use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
In brief, we, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Hence, Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. In addition, alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
ACCORDING TO CALOPPA, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Naturally, Users can visit our site anonymously.
Also, when created, we will add a link to it on our home page or as a minimum, on the first significant page after entering our website.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
Of course we honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
In addition, it’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
More importantly, when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. Thus, the Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
154 Carlyle Street
Last Edited on 2017-10-12
Download Our PRODUCT BROCHURE
Correspondingly, this is our full length, updated product brochure. It goes into great detail about all the different products and options Delta Strike has to offer your project.
Ready to Start Your Business?
Our friendly representatives are happy to help with your project